Hail damage causes about $1 billion in property damage each year in the United States. Missouri alone sees hundreds of hailstorms each year, and with that much hail, there is bound to damage to homes and roofs. Depending on the wind conditions, size of the hail and the building materials of the house, hail can actually puncture holes in the roof, and crack siding or wood shakes.
Hail damage, if not quickly repaired, can lead to a weakening of the structural integrity of your roof. If you inspect your home after a hailstorm and find the following signs of damage, it may indicate that your roof needs repair as well. Always practice safety first when inspecting and call us if you find the following:
- Damaged windowsills/casings
- Broken or cracked glass in windows or doors
- Dents on doors, gutters, or downspouts
- Hail damage on cars
Stonebridge Roofing is a local St. Louis company that has specialized in hail damage repair in St. Louis and the surrounding communities for years.
Why choose us?
- We are a local company that is always available, especially if you need repairs right away.
- We will inspect your roof for hail damage for free. Most St. Louis residents can expect a hail damage inspection the same day or within 24 hours of first contact (call us for more information).
- We provide excellent quality hail damage repair. We have decades of professional roofing experience and exceptional customer service.
- We are hail damage insurance specialists. Stonebridge works with you and your insurance company to help you submit a proper claim to get reimbursed for your hail damage repair.
Stonebridge Roofing is an Angie’s List Super Service Award winner, a member of the local chamber of commerce, and an A rated company by the Better Business Bureau.
Call Stonebridge Roofing now or fill out the form below to receive a free hail damage inspection within 24 hours.