Residential and commercial roofs in St. Louis experience all kinds of severe weather, including rain, snow, high winds, and hail. Inclement weather can cause significant damage to a property’s exterior in a short amount of time, or the damage can accumulate over a longer period until a substantial leak occurs.
Emergency tarping on a damaged roof is one of the fastest ways to prevent a lot more destruction to the home. This is why insurance companies want homeowners to tarp immediately and why they commonly pay to have it done.
If your roof has been damaged, these are the steps to follow right now:
- Call Stonebridge Roofing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (314) 344-3434
- Our qualified crew will come to your home or property, survey the damage, and decide on the best course of action
- We will have you sign a form that will authorize us to bill your insurance company
- We will tarp the exposed area of your home or property immediately, ensuring that the tarp is secure to prevent any possibility of water leakage
- We can also perform water clean-up services on the spot
We will then come out the next day to assess the damage and offer a free, no-obligation roof and exterior evaluation, which you may provide to your insurance company.
Although emergency tarping will keep your home or property safe from the elements until further repairs are complete, tarping is not a permanent fix and the structure is still compromised. You should aim to complete repairs to your roof as soon as possible to prevent further damage.
Stonebridge Roofing is open around the clock to provide St. Louis home and property owners with excellent emergency services. Call us now if you have a damaged roof and need your roof tarped right away.